Tuesday, June 21, 2022

POISONOUS WORDS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Who doesn't love a good story.  Especially ones that start with the sentence, "did you hear...." It could be something about a person on the big screen, the little screen or one in our very own contact list.  I like hearing good things about people whether I know them or not but how easy is it to get sucked into that conversation of contempt for someone we never met and one who could be our supposed bestie.

Today's quote is, "Gossip will pull you into a vortex of judgment and ridicule of others as there is no such thing as an innocent bystander."   One is either repelled or pulled in by gossip.  It can be alluring and inviting however gossip by its very nature is based on what you have read somewhere or heard from someone without any basis for truth.

To malign someone you don't know is ridiculous.  To malign someone you know is mean.  What you hear may or may not be true.  Don't give in to malicious conversation.  The one you are gossiping about could be doing the very same thing to you.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment