Tuesday, June 7, 2022

WHAT IS LOVE

 Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  There's a song by John Paul Young that I always loved. The title is, "Love is in the Air."  "Love is in the air everywhere I look around, Love is in the air every sight and every sound."  Aren't those lovely lyrics?  When we hear the word LOVE often our minds go to the romantic aspects but like the song says, love is everywhere.

Today's quote is, "What is love - it is a sunset - a sunrise -  the ocean waves -  a baby's laugh - love is found not just in the heart but in everything and everyone."  Love is so much more than gazing into the eyes of someone you adore.  Love can be the quiet you need on an afternoon or a phone conversation with a friend.  

Love is taking notice of your surroundings with a fresh eye.  Love is holding space for others without judgement.  Love is deep in your heart and on your sleeve.  Allow love to be in all people and all things Its there, you just need to notice.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment