Tuesday, September 24, 2019

LEAVE BEHIND YOUR FOOLISH PRIDE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  I love that I get to say good morning to you all.  Everyone reading this has become part of my life. We human beings have many relationships. People who are our forever peeps and those who come and go.  Brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, past lovers, friends and co-workers.  Our goal is to get along with all these characters that play a role in our lives but sometimes disagreements take a starring role.  That is totally normal.  How can you not have disagreements from time to time.

The issue today is what do you do when someone takes a different view point than you?  How do you handle the one who is ALWAYS right no matter what?  Is that you?  We all have our own perspective and view point but when we let things like pride come before an apology, what is it that you have gained?

Today's quote is, "When pride stands in the way love is lost."  I believe that 100%.  It is sad that some actually choose pride over love or friendship.  If the prize for being right or seeing things only through one set of eyes is a day or night spent in solitude I certainly don't want to win.  Speaking your mind is fine.  You should never pretend to be something you aren't or say something you don't believe but if the person opposite you is someone you care about then listen with an open heart and an open mind.

You may never agree with your friend, spouse or co-worker on everything but you can move forward and not let that foolish pride tag along!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment