Thursday, September 26, 2019

THE GREATEST STORY IS YOURS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday to you all.  How will your story begin today?  How you are going to conquer the world or are you just happy you didn't spill your coffee on your favorite shirt this morning!  Every day is a new beginning.  I know,  soooo cliche!  But truly it is.  If you screwed up yesterday you get to start all over again today.  Sometimes we screw up for days and days in a row and then like a giant light bulb going off in our heads we see the light with intense clarity.

It doesn't matter what has past, what is now and what will be because we are continuing on so many levels.  We continue to learn from experiences and from the numerous characters who play a part in our stories.  Revelations can come from the least likely places.  Ideas, theories, feelings and emotions spring up like flowers pushing through the earth that want to be seen, heard, felt and noticed!

Wherever your journey takes you just follow along.  Can you change it and decide to go in another direction?  Of course you can because your story is still being written. Today's quote is, "The greatest story ever written is the one of your creation along with the song sung in the perfect key."  Well I don't know how well you sing but I can tell you that in the shower, I am a rock star!

You know the quote from Yogi Berra right?  "It ain't over till its over."  How right he was.  We all have those setbacks that make us think we will never get past go.  The old saying, one step forward two steps backwards but sometimes you need to go backwards to go forwards.  If it sounds crazy it isn't.  Think back on a time in your life.

I remember being asked to lead Guided Meditation classes at a local yoga studio.  I was so excited. The owner seemed nice or so I thought!  YIKES!   It was absolutely great until it was absolutely awful.  Fear paralyzed me into staying in a very unhealthy situation.  Where else can I go?  Who else will have me?  The only reason I left was because I was thrown out.  Yes, really!  Me!  Can you imagine?  Turns out being asked to leave that place was a blessing.  Something new and wonderful opened up for me almost immediately.

Is this part of my story?  You bet it is because it is mine, it is part of my journey and let's face it.  It adds some drama to it too, don't ya think?!  The greatest story will be yours and who knows.  It might just become a best seller!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment