Thursday, September 5, 2019

THE WILL TO SUCCEED

Good morning all!  Happy Thursday.  Are you one of those who subsist on coffee and can't even think of food until about 8 or 9:00 or are you the type that wakes up absolutely ravenous?  I've encountered both.  Days where coffee is all I need to get going and days where if I don't eat something fast I feel as though I might pass out.

How do you feel about your life at this very moment?  Are you satisfied?  Are you comfortable just existing in your so called lot at the moment or do you have that itch to move from complacency?  Its never easy but only you can decide when to take that giant leap forward.

Today's quote is, "Common among us is the hunger for success - uncommon is the will and determination to get there."  We all want success.  We all want more, however; we don't all have the same tenacity and will to reach our desired destination.  Some will find it easier to give up, preferring to imagine the look of success rather than the feel of it.  This is not a criticism.  This is a fact.  What is common amongst us is the boredom that eventually consumes us as we go about our day to day dreaming of what if and knowing there is more out there for us.

Just because you work hard does not mean your goals will be reached.  It takes more than work.  It takes desire, visualization, prayer, (yes prayer!), will and guts!  Don't just hunger for success -want it, see it, pray for it, go for it and make it happen!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment