Tuesday, December 17, 2019

ORDINARY MOMENTS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  As you all know, (or maybe not), I am a creature of habit.  I get up the same time during the week, complete my morning routine, drive to work and arrive at my job by 7:30.

Until it is really freezing, my breakfast of choice is been yogurt, peanut butter powder and granola.  Yes peanut butter powder!  Try it!  It's delicious.  So delicious that its the highlight of my morning.  I'm not kidding.  I look forward to my morning break when I can sit quietly and enjoy my breakfast.  Such a simple pleasure.  Not every thing you do or every decision you make will be earth shattering and life changing.  A moment of least complication can be truly satisfying.

Today's quote is, "A moment of insignificance is still a moment in one's life - acknowledge it as you would any other."  I acknowledge my breakfast with delight.  For goodness sake, it is a container of yogurt and granola but it makes me so happy!  This moment of eating breakfast is the beginning of my day and is acknowledged with gusto, joy and gratitude. 

This moment makes me grateful that I can buy the food to make my breakfast and nourish my body.  Perhaps not the most significant part of my day but one that needs to be acknowledged as you would any other.


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment