Thursday, December 19, 2019

THE MIRACLE IS YOU

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Can you believe Chanukah is 5 days away and Christmas only 8?  As soon as December comes around the countdown for the holidays begins with parties galore beginning mid month.  Whether you participate in revelry or not we all understand the miracles that brought about these celebrations.

Sacred oil lasting for 8 nights instead of only 1 and the birth of a child who would lead the way for Christianity.  Two oldies but goodies ranking high among the ancient miracles in different religions, each deserving equal attention.  You know what else is a miracle?  You!  That's right.  Each and every one of you reading this right now is a miracle.  The very fact that humans can create more humans is  a miracle that never ceases to amaze.

Being lucky enough to be here on this earth is a miracle and a gift.  Recognize that you are here for a reason whether you realize it now, later or knew it from the second you were born.  Your parents knew it the moment they laid eyes on you but it is rare we see ourselves this way.

Today's quote is, "You are nothing short of a miracle and a masterpiece."  I believe that about all of us.  We are a creation from our parents and the Universe.  We are not here to take up space but to enhance our lives and the lives of those around us by performing everyday miracles.  And what are these miracles you ask?  Easy stuff like smiling at a stranger and holding a door open.

Walking on water is indeed a miracle but so is a caring nod of recognition to someone having a horrible day.  These are the small miracles that add to your masterpiece.  We don't have to make gargantuan gestures and create monuments to be miraculous.  

I would like to take take this time to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season.  These next two weeks are for rejuvenating my spirit and soul.  I plan to do that on the beach in Miami where I will be with my family for a much needed rest.  My quotes and blogs will resume on Tuesday, January 7th.  Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to read them.  I am forever grateful!   My hope is that they touch you, move you, inspire you and encourage you.  My next facebook live will be on Friday, January 10th at 6:00 on reiki_withamy where I will offer everyone watching a loving dose of Reiki!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment