Tuesday, January 7, 2020

HELP IS THERE TO HELP

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday and a Happy New Year to you as well.  Its good to be back. I hope you welcomed in the New Year exactly as you wanted to and didn't think about all the things you were going to do the very next day, like become vegan, give up chocolate, and spend three hours at the gym from Monday to Sunday.  Way to dampen an evening.

I'm not partial to the word "resolution."  You know, those things we say we are going to do and then  abandon after a week if not less.  What I prefer is to hear how you are going to modify something about yourself and how your approach will change.

In doing this we resolve to be kinder to ourselves.  The best way to do that is to let someone come to your aid.  Today's quote is, "Accept help - it is there to put you back on your path."  This is not something that should be looked upon as a weakness.  It is actually a strength and I KNOW you have heard that before.  It takes a lot to recognize and acknowledge your shortcomings.  It takes even more strength to seek out the ones who can help.

Too proud?  Aren't we all?  What purpose does it serve other than keeping us stuck and not able to move forward.  Why do you want to do that?  Once again I will offer my lack of technological acumen as an example.  If I had never sought out help I probably still wouldn't know how to text.  Yes my friends.  I am that bad.

The last paragraph of my blog where I tell everyone to visit my website would not exist because there would be no website.  There would be no book, no blog, no quotes, NOTHING.  Accepting the help I needed opened up a whole new world for me.

If you are the stubborn type think long and hard as to where that is getting you.  Be open and accepting of any help that is offered.  It is there so you can progress, move forward and be back on that track to success!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment