Tuesday, January 14, 2020

REACH FOR THE STARS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  I hope you're not already getting the winter doldrums.  It is way too soon.  In fact you should still be on that holiday buzz.  Just a few weeks ago I was sitting on a beautiful warm beach with my toes in the sand.  I can easily close my eyes and go right back there.  Even if you were home, wherever home is, you can still close your eyes and be with family and friends, savor that delicious dessert and relax in your favorite chair.  We have a lot of winter left, embrace it in whatever way works for you.

The cold, the wind, the snow and the dark will be our companions for the next few months but so will our thoughts.  Winter is a time for deep thinking, reflecting, planning and dreaming.  As we try to recall the scent of a summer day there is no time like the present to revisit those dreams we may have pushed aside.

Today's quote is, "Do you accept the fact that the stars are out of reach or do you keep reaching."  It is said that Spring is the time for rejuvenation and growth.  While I wholeheartedly agree, it is now during these cold winter months we can begin to plant the seeds in our minds for what we want and not focus on what isn't there.

Remember when you were a child and the stars looked so close you thought you could grab one right out of the sky?  Remember how you tried and tried and never gave up?  That child is still inside you just waiting for the right moment to snatch one and hold it in your hands.  Inhale deeply and on your exhale release the word impossible from your mind.

Don't let the dark days of winter darken your spirits, your desires or your will.  Keep reaching for those stars.  You might not reach it today but there is always tomorrow!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co




No comments:

Post a Comment