Tuesday, January 28, 2020

MORE THAN ONE LOOK

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  My hope is that everyone has a good day but there is a possibility that someone reading this has an important meeting and is feeling stressed while someone else is home sick, someone else is on vacation and someone else just got a promotion.

The same day for different people will bring different challenges creating varied emotions.  The famous illusion of the young woman, old woman known as My Wife and My Mother lets us see two very distinct profiles.  There is no wrong or right, it is merely our perception.  A eight ounce glass with four ounces of liquid is either half full or half empty depending on how you see it.

Today's quote is, "Yours is not the only perspective - it is but one."  Are you willing to take off your blinders?  Are you willing to see a way other than yours?  A whole world can open up once you allow yourself to see it.  Understanding and compassion is another benefit of being open to a way other than your own.

The passion we feel for our own opinions is strong and dare I say sometimes stubborn.  We have so much to gain when we listen to a voice other than our own and view the world through another's eyes.  Living alone on a beautiful island may be peaceful but having a partner to play with in the sand is a lot more fun!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co


No comments:

Post a Comment