Thursday, January 16, 2020

SO MUCH LIES AHEAD

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  I don't know who said getting up in the dark is for the birds.  I'm quite sure I haven't heard nary a chirp since early October nor have I seen one at 6:30 in the morning when I walk Mia.  Getting out of bed in the dark is no fun either.  There are numerous things I can stub my toe on forcing me to contort my face like The Silent Scream in the painting by Edvard Munch.

While it is preferable to turn the lights on I don't want to wake up my husband or Mia who is usually on our bed.  Can you imagine the incredible moment when Thomas Edison turned on his light for the very first time?  The light bulb was and remains to this day one of the most incredible inventions ever.

The light bulb enabled us to come out of the dark and into the light!  Can you imagine dropping something on the floor?  Hard enough to find something in the light let alone the dark.  Light shines so that we may find what we dropped but also to help us find out way.

Today's quote is, "Turn on the light to see all that lies before you."  A raccoon can make its way in the dark but we don't share their nocturnal gift of seeing in blackness.  The light I am speaking of is both real and metaphorical.  Light from a bulb will illuminate your path while light from your mind will illuminate your creative side and take you down a road you may never have tried before.

Let that light ignite those creative visions and shine brightly so you may be witness to the wonders before your eyes, before all that lies before you!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment