Tuesday, December 10, 2019

REACHING FOR PERFECTION

Good morning all!  Happy Tuesday.  Mornings can be rough.  It's been so dark now for the past few weeks and will continue to be dark until April.  In other words, a long time from now!  Getting up early is a bummer.  Getting up in the dark unable to see your hand in front of you is even more of a bummer.  Coffee coffee!  Must have coffee! 

I love flipping the on switch on the coffee pot and listening as it pours into the pot.  As soon as that first sip touches my lips I'm usually pretty good.  BUT if my coffee is too strong or too weak I'm not a happy girl.  The BEST coffee I had was in California at Ernest's Cafe.  It was DELICIOUS!  The perfect strength, temperature, just the right amount of milk and of course the quintessential pretty design.  

Food makes me happy too.  Food is so important to me that there are few restaurants my husband and I will patron.  When we do go to our favorite haunts we know we will dine on a meal cooked to perfection.  I've been wearing the same sunglasses for years.  The first time I put them on I knew I had to have them.  The look?  Perfect!  I'm partial to a brand of pants.  They are French and made oh so well and fit me to a T!  

Got the theme yet?  Perfection!  We love that perfect cup of coffee, the freshest bread and when our clothes fit as though they are made for us.  Things can be perfect BUT guess what will never be?  US! 

Today's quote is "Realize perfection is not attainable in the human experience."  Its not entirely true.  Perfection IS attainable but in things and in objects.  Perfection is attainable in what is tangible.  We are far from it.  While there are those who indeed think they have reached Nirvana, I can assure you that it isn't true.  Perfection means you've learned nothing.  Perfection means you have no where else to go.  

I for one have lots of places to go and I bet you do too.  No, we're not done yet.  There is so much more I want to do and learn and experience.  Perfection says "finished!" but I feel like I am just beginning.  Let's all put on our running shoes and meet at the coffee cafe for a perfect cup of coffee!  There is SO much we have to do!


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment