Tuesday, February 25, 2020

CREATED AS ONE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  What are your feelings on the story of creation?  The original story that says God created man and woman and somehow, of course, the woman really screwed up and made life miserable ever after.  Could it be the original #metoo?

I prefer to think that we were created in a similar fashion.  You know. Equal!  I mean, do you think I feel pain any less than you?  Do you think my heart was never broken?  We all have upsets and setbacks, celebrations and triumphs.  Certainly we are equal in the experiences we share as human beings.

Today's quote is, "The one who created me created you with a heart for love and compassion and a mind for contemplation to distinguish right from wrong and good from evil."  It's kind of crazy to think there are Ted Bundys in the world but that's not the norm.  I would like to think that most of us have big, compassionate hearts.  Case in point: all the puppy videos on Facebook!  

While angel wings are not shooting out of our backs and judgmental utterances come out of our mouths from time to time, it doesn't mean that we are not good or kind.  We have the ability to stop ourselves from certain thoughts once we see beyond an appearance and even feel bad for those thoughts.  That's where the part about our good heart comes in.

Do we know right from wrong and good from evil?  Yes we do.  Is there evil out there?  Yes Ted.  There is evil out there but the majority of us are compassionate and caring.   Show compassion to friends and strangers.  One never knows what goes on in someone's life but rest assured that we share so much more than what we don't.  

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy  



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment