Thursday, April 23, 2020

PAYING IT FORWARD

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  I get that we can't be upbeat and chipper every second of every single day.  There are days that begin with a wish of being back in our cozy bed ASAP, days where we can't wait to get out of the front door and yet days that simply flow, not terribly exciting but not horrible either.

Each and every day is different.  So is every week, month and year but the important thing is that you are here.  You are here to make your mark!  I hope I didn't frighten you with that statement because instilling fear is NOT my goal.  But seriously, how are you going to share with the world and in what way will you go about it?  What I do believe is that we all have a gift to share for we have been given the greatest gift of all.

Today's quote is, "Our birth is a miracle of creation - what is the magic you will give in return."  Life itself is a gift.  How will we thank our creator for creating us?  In what way will we give back.  Now by no means does this involve nuclear physics.  If it did then I for one would be out!

Reiki is the way in which I give back.  My local bakery makes the absolute best jelly donuts in the world and that is how they give back.  The person who held the door for you is also giving back as is the one who ran after you with the glove that you dropped.  Understand that giving back takes many forms.

We all have a way to share something, a way to help one another and something to give to each other.  Magic is shared in ways that are big, grandiose and larger than life itself but at the same time quiet, discreet and humble.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Amy! I love that you mentioned someone running after us giving us a glove we had dropped! That happened to me in a drugstore & I was so happy! Today I thanked the Bakery staff & the Bodega staff for working & bought a pretty plant from the Bodega & then thanked Food delivery man - and he smiled!!! Have we/I ever appreciated the Delivery men as much as now??? Take good care! Thank you for posting your blogs. Only had the chance to read this one today, Friday. Give your dog a treat from my kitty Flora Joy! 🌏💙🌍🌏💙🌍🌏💙🌍🌏💙🌍🌏💙🌍🌏💙🌍

    ReplyDelete