Tuesday, April 21, 2020

YOUR MESS AND YOURS ALONE - CLEAN IT OR LEAVE IT

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.  I love when my kids come home.  I don't necessarily like their messy rooms.  I prefer everything in its proper place like clothing either in drawers or in the laundry room rather than the floor.  Of course my kids think I'm neurotic but what can I say, that's just me!

What's your preference?  Neat or messy?  Do you put that laundry away or does it sit on the couch for days and days and days making a seriously comfy spot for the family dog.  To some, neatness is a priority but not for everyone.  I suppose it really doesn't matter.  The important thing is that eventually there's room for you and Fido on the family couch.  An easy mess to fix.

Wouldn't it be great if that was the biggest mess in your life?  But its not.  Far from it.  How do you handle the big stuff?  Today's quote is, "The mess you made is yours to walk through - step over or clean up."  I've just described all of us.  Some will move through like a wind storm, others will ignore what's happening while still others will face whatever it is head on.

It's up to you and you alone to decide.  I used to sleep.  That's how I handled my messes.  You see if I slept long enough I would wake up and everything would be like it was BUT that was never the case.  The ostrich syndrome is one not written in medical journals but I think it is safe to say we all know what it looks like.

Life can be difficult, wonderful, beautiful, challenging, messy, fabulous and crappy on any given day but to improve anything takes the courage and strength to face any problem, crisis or moment of chaos head on.  It might not be your style but the sooner that mess is cleared away, the better you will feel and the cleaner your life will be!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment