Tuesday, February 9, 2021

DREAMS NOT FEARS

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  I spend a lot of time telling you that anything is possible and to dream big!  What happens when the size of your fears outweigh those of your dreams?  I'll tell you.  You live in fear, doubt and a constant state of hopelessness.  Why would anyone move there?

Today's quote is, "Let your dreams be bigger than your fears."  In dreams you can do and be anything you want and if you send those vibrations out into the Universe you can create any dream.  Many of us received the message long ago that said "you can't have...." and another message that served to both squash and belittle a desire, "don't be ridiculous."

And so, to avoid embarrassment we kept those dreams and desires to ourselves instead of sharing them with those who should have been supporting us the most.  I will admit it is difficult to release all those negative things you have been told since childhood but that's why I'm here.  

I am here to help you cut those cords on an antiquated belief system.  I am here to tell you that there is no dream that is too big to make into a reality.  I can support you but you need to do the work.  You need to decide which reality you prefer and I think you already know!  


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

  

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment