Tuesday, September 28, 2021

HOLD YOUR POWER


 Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Is there such a thing as trusting too much?  I think it depends on who you are referring to.   There are people in my life I can definitely depend upon.  People who have my back and ones that I am free to express who I really am when I am in their company.  

We all want people like that in our lives but sometimes trust is broken.  One of my favorite quotes from Benjamin Franklin is, "Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead."  Telling a friend a deep dark secret is not always such a great idea.  Sometimes a secret is just too juicy not to share even if you have been told not to utter a word to another soul.

Few people have that capability.  Few people can really honor what is asked of them.  When the cat is let out of the bag you are left feeling utterly exposed.  Today's quote is, "Is it betrayal or have you trusted too deeply."  I am not saying to be leery of everyone you meet but unless you feel that immediate soul connection it is ok to be a little guarded.

I have a card that I purchased many years ago that says, "If you want to find a girl's faults, praise her to her friends."   Beware of the green eyed monster that lives within you.   Treasure your friendships.  Treasure your soulmates.  Be happy for them as you would for yourself.  Trust deeply but with the right people.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment