Tuesday, September 14, 2021

IN LOVE

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Do you love yourself?  I mean truly and deeply love yourself?  How many of us can really say that.  Usually the first thing we do is think of all our perceived faults.  We don't think that we were created as perfect beings deserving of self love. 

Love is something we all want in our lives but if we don't love ourselves, how can anyone else?  Today's quote is, "Honor yourself by falling in love with exactly who you are."  At this moment you are perfect exactly as you are.  Isn't that nice to hear?  You could hear it from me all day long but if you don't believe it then it doesn't matter how many times it is said.  

You who got out of bed in the throws of depression.  You who takes care of loved ones before yourself.  You who listens


to countless tales of woe from good friends because you are a "good listener."  It is now time to recognize the wonderful human being that you are and the best way to do that is to love yourself truly and deeply.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment