Tuesday, September 7, 2021

THOSE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  There were many times when I was at work that I would be all alone.  Although I worked in a shared room, my roommate was often called to assist others leaving me in the company of only myself.  I liked the conversations we had and sharing the space but I also liked the quiet.  Sometimes it was a little too quiet.  With no one to talk to my conversations turned inward.  Depending on my mood I could either make myself laugh or cry!

Thoughts can turn a bad day into a great one or a great one the complete opposite.  Today's quote is, "Sitting with your thoughts can destroy or empower you - be aware of what you allow inside your mind."  When you sit with your thoughts do you go to the best or worst places?  Do you conjure up incredible storylines or devastating scenarios?  

What you think can create a reality you want nothing to do with.  You can't always be positive, upbeat or in a good mood. Humans are capable of a range of emotions but be aware of your thoughts.  Bring in the ones that build you up rather than tear you down and create storylines that make you the shining star that you were meant to be!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment