Thursday, September 2, 2021

NO MEAGPHONE NEEDED

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  I curse a lot.  Cursing helps me to express myself.  The "F" word is one of my true favorites.  What a wonderful adjective.  I never cursed when my kids were really little for fear of them imitating their mom but as they got to be a little older, my friend the "F" bomb would begin to slip out.  I made sure to be as quiet as I could but somehow even using my  quietest voice those little people in my house heard every word.  How does that happen?

Its kinda like the Universe.  When we give off vibrations of lack and feelings of worthlessness we don't have to utter a single word but that is exactly what the Universe is hearing.  On the flip side the Universe is also aware of the wonderful things you want to see in your life.  

When things don't manifest when we want them to we can't help but feel that we are being ignored.  Not to worry.  Today's quote is, "No need to shout - the Universe can hear every word of every thought."  That's right!  All our hopes, dreams and desires don't need to be shouted from a rooftop in order to be heard.  It can be hard to trust that everything will find its way to us when so many times we have been disappointed.

Trust is a hard lesson to learn.  I've been working on it most of my life! There are two options to choose from.  Worry that nothing will ever ever work out for you or trust in divine timing.  Its up to you!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy





To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment: