Thursday, October 21, 2021

AGAINST THE CURRENT

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Summer is officially behind us.  Although there are days of relaxation whatever the season is there is nothing that compares to the lazy feel of a summer day.  The fall is always so busy I sometimes long for the days of sitting by a lake watching the tiny ripples in the water.  Once fall begins the universal "us" seems to hit the ground running.

Today's quote is, "Swimming against the current exhausts more than your body but your mind and spirit too."  I know you're busy.  I know you have a lot on your plate. I know you're juggling a million things at once but no matter what needs to get done if you don't slow down, nothing will get done.  Nothing will be accomplished if you're running in circles. 

I'm extremely grateful to the people who clean my house.  Cleaning my house was one of my least favorite chores but one that I did myself for years.  I would start upstairs and work my way down which seemed to take forever.  The slightest thing would distract me.   A three hour job would take four hours at the very least, making me realize I needed help.

What is it that you need help with?  What can you take off your plate to make your day flow more smoothly?  Don't be shy.  Ask for help.  The Universe is on your side.


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone~ Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment