Tuesday, October 19, 2021

THE NOVEL WRITTEN BY YOU

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  I love both reading and writing.  Reading is wonderful for so many different reasons.  You can vicariously go on an adventure, learn about the lives of others, drool over just about every cuisine and travel to faraway places.  Reading helps broaden your perspective and enhances your vocabulary thus helping in the writing process.

I bet you didn't realize how many novels you have written.  Today's quote is, "There is a novel in each of us with chapters on love, despair, defeat, success and joy.  Re-read each one and see where you are drawn and what it is you wish to leave behind."  

The pain, sorry and grief  you've lived through is there but so is the love, the joy, successes and strength you've shown to navigate through rough waters.  Each chapter needs to be re-read allowing you to see how far you have come.  Maybe you don't want to leave any chapters behind.  After all, each one made you who you are today.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment