Thursday, October 14, 2021

THE VOICE WITHIN

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday.  There are times in life when we have big decisions to make and because we are unsure or feel we need some help, we put our trust in those we know and love to decide for us as if they have all the answers but you know what?  Even the people we know and love so much don't always know what is best for us.

As a child I was spoken to more than listened to.  I learned that what others said was more important that what I said or what I thought and therefore it was difficult for me to make decisions.  Thankfully I've come very far since childhood.

Today's quote is, "You can hear advice but listen to your intuition."  You know yourself better than anyone so if you really look deep inside yourself you will find the answers to all your questions. 

Ask for advice and hear it all but when the sun sets, listen to the voice that only you can hear otherwise known as your own intuition.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co



No comments:

Post a Comment