Tuesday, October 26, 2021

FEAR OF THE DARK

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Introvert or extrovert?  Which one are you?  Perhaps like me, you are a bit of both.  I love a good party but I also love my alone time.  I rise before the birds for my day job and although getting up before the sun is difficult it is also a beautiful time of day.  No one in my house is up, not even Mia.  It is the time of day I am completely alone with my thoughts and the residual memories of the dreams from the night.  Alone time is not always treasured by all.

Today's quote is, "Time alone is to be treasured unless you are afraid of what you might find."  Not everyone can be alone.  It can be scary.  Benign thoughts can turn on a dime taking your mind to places you fear and ones you would never dream of visiting had you had some company.

Your mind wanders much of the day.  I know from personal experience but also from scientific evidence.  Forty seven percent of our day is spent on everything except what we are supposed to be doing.  Why not let it take you to wonderful places?  Being alone doesn't have to be like a walk in a hall of horrors.  It can be the time you need to solve problems and make plans.  

Don't fear the dark for after the dark there is always light.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone, ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment