Thursday, September 17, 2020

A SQAURE PEG IN A ROUND BOX

Good morning everyone!  Happy Thursday.  I love shoes but sometimes I have a hard time finding ones that fit exactly the way I like.  I don't have a weird size or strange feet but I am neither an exact full or half size so depending upon the shoe, it may or may not fit to my liking.

So many things say "one size fits all," but its usually not the case.  What fits one person to a T might be either a little loose or too big for someone else.  Unless I'm wearing sweat pants I like things that both fit and flatter.

We are all not five feet, two inches tall.  If we were, then the tall shop wouldn't exist.  Lane Bryant would be out of business and the petit section in Ann Taylor would be gone.  We are all different and unique beings.

Today's quote is, "If you put yourself in a box you will discover that you are not square."  Don't try and squeeze yourself into something that doesn't fit whether it is clothing, shoes, or your future.  We hold onto things we were told as a child and then try to mold ourselves into that shape whether we fit or not, whether we are comfortable or not, whether we want to be there or not.

Time to think for yourself.  Leave your childhood behind and forget what you were told.  Allow your wings to spread and let yourself fly.  Last I looked, wings are definitely not square!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Working on leaving the childhood behind . This blog quote is just wat I needed to read this morning . Thank you

    ReplyDelete