Thursday, September 24, 2020

SEIZE THE DAY

Good morning everyone!  Happy Thursday.  Did you start your day with gratitude today?  Honestly I don't know anyone who is grateful when their alarm goes off.  It is probably one of the most unwelcome sounds we hear but when you do throw off those covers and plant your feet on the floor do you allow the morning light to greet you or do you look down?

The first thing I do after turning my alarm off is look outside to see what kind of day it is.  Sunny, cloudy, rainy, in truth it really doesn't matter.  What matters is that this day is brand new.

Today's quote is, "Such a gift is a rising sun and a brand new day - seize each moment - this is  your chance to begin again."  We are too caught up in ourselves to recognize a new beginning even though it happens day after day.  Our minds have already told us to embrace the same old.

Daily life is often routine.  Get up, go to work, run some errands, go home, have dinner, go to bed and when tomorrow comes, repeat but I know there are ideas swimming in your head that you are waiting for just the right moment to act upon.

The problem is we wait for tomorrow because tomorrow will always be there.  Simultaneously that is both a good and bad thing.  Yes there will be more tomorrows but which one will you choose?  How many tomorrows will pass you by before you decide which tomorrow will be your new beginning?  That is entirely up to you.

Seize the day my friends.  Rub that sleep out of your eyes and greet the day with a warm embrace.  Realize how lucky you are because every day is a brand new day~one where you get to begin all over again!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amy for these wonderful words of encouragement, much needed these days. I am very grateful for the coolness of the fall! I see now that you seem to post nearly every day. I will have to look for your postings every morning...a lovely way to wake up! Have a lovely Thursday! πŸπŸŒ²πŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸ‘πŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸ™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete