Tuesday, October 13, 2020

ACTION AND INACTION TAKE THE RIGHT ONE

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Action or inaction.  We can choose only one.   We can do something or do nothing but just know that even doing nothing is doing something.

Today's quote is, "Love is measured in many ways two of them are action and inaction."  You can say you care about someone or something but how do you show love?  My husband loves to listen to Will Shortz' puzzle on Sundays so I make sure not to start a conversation when it is about to begin.  My boys eat all the time.  They know I love them because I cook and cook and cook.  My daughter?  She likes to be left alone.  How do I show her love?  I adhere to her wishes when she wears her do not disturb sign.

I don't know about you but I also love my friends and the way I show it is to be there.  To be present in times of need.  A phone call or text is a simple way to show love and so is saying absolutely nothing at all.  Remember that inaction is also action and that sometimes doing nothing is exactly what you need to do!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always knowing exactly what I need to read

    ReplyDelete