Thursday, October 1, 2020

RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER - Thursday, 10/1

Good morning everyone!  Happy Thursday.  How's your peripheral vison?   When someone says what they saw out of the corner of their eye they are talking about peripheral vison which can be a life saver if you are crossing a busy street.

What about if you are making a decision?  What you see straight ahead of you might be obvious but if you let your sight wander in different directions your world may open up in a whole new way.

Today's quote is, "When looking ahead allow yourself to tilt left right and beyond your scope of vision."  Let me tell you an awesome story.  One that would never have happened had I literally not turned my head to the left.

I spent the month of July touring California with college friends the summer of my junior year.  Another friend had gone across the country with her boyfriend and while we thought it would be fun to meet up we had no way of being in touch as this was pre cell phone days.

As luck would have it we were all in the same town without knowing it.  My friend and her boyfriend were sitting on a bench while I was walking on a path.  Rather than looking straight ahead I wanted to see everything and so I looked right and then left and OMG!  There they were!  The two people I thought I would never see.  We ended up camping out together and having an amazing time.
Although my trip still would have been great, turning my head made it that much better.  Of course this is a literal reason why you need to look in every direction.  This applies to your life as well.  Look beyond the obvious and what is obvious to you.  Taking a turn in a different direction will take  you places you never thought you would go.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment