Tuesday, October 6, 2020

GOING WHERE THE WIND TAKES YOU

Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday.  I hope you are enjoying the beginning of what is always a transitional month.  October days are warm and balmy but also breezy and cool.  Lawns are still green but beginning to be blanketed by leaves in various shades of red, yellow and orange.

I love looking up at the branches and watching them fall, scattering wherever the wind takes them.  Today's quote is, "A leaf does not question the direction it is taken by the wind."  Do you ever wish you could be more like the leaf of a maple tree landing in a spot designated by a fall breeze?

Determination is great!  Really!  Its fabulous to have determination and a destination but what happens when what you thought was going to happen doesn't?  That my friends is an open invitation for panic and anxiety but it doesn't have to be.

This is when trust comes in.  I have always been a planner leaving little room for deviation from planning when to have children to the careers I thought I was supposed to have!  Ha!  Did you find the key word in the previous sentence?

To an extent, I am still a planner but time has taught me that sometimes control is completely out of my hands and that trust is far more important and beneficial than creating a plan.  Sometimes we think we want something but given enough time, we realize we don't.  Sometimes we think we know what is in our best interest but as time passes we are so grateful that whatever it was didn't pan out.

I've said this before and I will say it again here and now.  Trust the process.  Trust that there is a higher power looking out for you.  Continue to persevere and be as determined as you ever were but at the same time allow the wind to blow your hair and change your part.  You might find you like it even better and that indeed, there is more out there for you than you could ever have imagined!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy
To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment