Tuesday, October 20, 2020

PRICELESS IS PEACE OF MIND

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  There is a phrase that says "money makes the world go round."  Money is an absolute necessity in our lives.  We need it to pay rent, a mortgage, food and just about anything else you can think of.  The question is what is the amount needed to live?  Is there even an answer?

If anxiety is a daily part of your existence does it matter how much cash you have in your pocket?  If you live in the lap of luxury but are afraid to step out of your front door does it matter if you are a gold card member?

Today's quote is, "What affords you to live in the greatest comfort is not the money in your bank account but the peace in your mind."  Money can buy you a great meal in a four star Michelin restaurant but it can't buy you serenity.  We need money to live, there is no debating that but we need peace and calm in our lives to function.

Money is not evil and if you have lots of it
that's great but make sure you have an equal amount of tranquility and well being, the things that can never be purchased no matter how much money you have.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree Amy . Your blogs are always spit on about how I am feeling . It’s like you are inside my head .

    ReplyDelete