Thursday, October 22, 2020

STORIES PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  Destiny will say that we were meant to be something or do something even if we gave no thought to whatever that something might be.  Destiny says that our lives have been predetermined and that we have no control over it.  I partially believe in destiny but I also believe you have choices that can change that pre-written script.

Our lives take us on twists, turns and to places we never thought we would go to, most of them ultimately of our own choosing.  The destiny I do believe in is the one that was put in place before we made our official debut.  Today's quote is, "We are here to fulfill the stories that were written for us long before we arrived."

If we were destined to be here then certainly we were destined to fulfill our stories.  Albert Einstein wasn't here to be a baker and Barbra Streisand wasn't here to be a seamstress.  We are all here to reach a destination.  We arrived at point A but it is up to us to get to point B no matter how long it takes.  Time doesn't matter.

We read about people who do remarkable things even though their beginnings were not that remarkable.  That is because the plan was laid out.  I know that everything I have done in my life to date has lead me to where I am.  The experiences I have had were there to contribute to my present state of being.

I imagine it is the same for you.  Keep going towards your dreams.  The ones you want to happen.  The ones you really hold dear to your heart will unfold.  Give yourself time but know that your story is far from over.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment