Tuesday, November 3, 2020

DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THERE

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Are you bold or are you timid?  Maybe you are in between.  Are you a blind follower or do you prefer to lead?  We are different and we act differently depending on the situation.

How have you handled your journey so far?  The journey that has taken you from childhood to adolescence and adulthood?  I don't know about you but I'm certainly not done with my travels and am willing to keep on going.

Today's quote is, "Hold the ladder -  steady the boat - grip the wheel and take the journey wherever it may lead."  Part of the fun of life is not knowing where it will take you.  Sure we begin with a direction but encounter detours along the way.  Why panic?  Sometimes the unknown road leads you down a prettier path.

There is fear in the unknown.  We as a species prefer to be in control and to know what comes next but our plans may or may not coincide with ones the Universe has in mind for us.  I say just go with it.  If you are a leader, try being a follower and if you are a follower then keep going!  Either way you won't be disappointed.  Life can be fun and exciting but you are the one who needs to allow for both fun and excitement.

Grip that wheel and enjoy the ride!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment