Thursday, November 12, 2020

WHAT'S IT WORTH

Good morning everyone.  Happy Thursday my friends.  Right this moment I am eating a Perfect Bar.  Yep, that's the name.  It is an absolutely delicious protein bar made with a bunch of natural ingredients including peanut butter, chocolate chips and just the right amount of sea salt.  It makes me so happy but in about a minute (I eat fast), it will be chewed, swallowed and gone along with my happiness.

Are you the type that holds onto anger long after the argument is over?  If you do did you ever stop to think why and in what way it served you?  Today's quote is, "Contemplate which emotion you attach to a situation and wonder is it worth it."  Human beings exhibit a range of emotions on a daily basis.  If you held onto every one of them imagine what your blood pressure would be.

Emotions should and need to be acknowledged.  It is extremely important but there is a difference between acknowledging them and being them.  Things will make you angry, happy, sad, ecstatic and irritated but leave the labels on your clothing, not in your mind.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment