Tuesday, November 10, 2020

RISE ABOVE

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  One of my favorite things about summer is being able to wear open toed shoes.  While I do love my boots, I miss being able to slip my feet into my flip flops.  They are probably the most comfortable shoes I own.

It is very important to have footwear that is comfortable and allows for easy movement.  There are a lot of things worse than foot pain but its hard to walk when your feet hurt!

Today's quote is,"The unencumbered will rise to the top while those in led boots will sink to the bottom."  We've all lived through pain, hurt, failures and struggles but if we allow ourselves to succumb to what was, we can never rise.  Releasing the pain of the past is hard but marinating in it will cause you to drown.  

Let go of old wounds.  Stop blaming others for how you were treated, wronged or mislead.  Its over and let it be over.  Why relive misery?  Why choose vengeance when you can choose forgiveness, releasing yourself from self-punishment.  Besides, those led boots leave nasty blisters!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment