Thursday, June 10, 2021

CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  I love to hike.  There's really good hiking where I live so its great that I never have to travel too far to get in a good dose of nature.  Hiking isn't for everyone. Its exhilarating and tiring, exhausting and rejuvenating but sometimes those mountains seen way too high. The choice is yours, to climb or not to climb.

Today's quote is, "Mountains are there to climb - to admire - to stand in your way - you decide."  You know yourself better than anyone.  Are you up for a challenge?  Are you content where you are? Are you the type to let nothing stand in your way?  I'm no one to judge or criticize as there is no right or wrong but how do you know what's on the other side unless you climb up?  Beauty can be seen from all sides but wouldn't it be fun to see it from another angle? 

We are in charge of our thoughts and actions.  Sometimes we need to be still before we make a move.  Take your time.  There is no rush.  That mountain isn't going anywhere!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment