Tuesday, June 15, 2021

PLEASE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Have you been the receiver of unwanted advice?  Of course you have.  We all have.  The only time advice should be given is when it is asked.  There is always the potential to receive really bad and even potentially harmful advice.

You see not everyone has your best interest at heart.  There are those so called friends who delight in watching you fall with no intention of helping you up yet somehow we acquaint longevity of friendship with love and care and feel we need to adhere to their guidance.

Today's quote is, "I gave up pleasing those who offer ill advice and find happiness in my failure."  I'm writing this in the hopes that you listen to this quote and if I may be so bold, take my advice!  Asking for advice is tricky.  You need to ask yourself if you really want it, need it or will listen to it. 

Here's an idea.  Listen to your intuition.  Your intuition is truly your best friend and the most trustworthy source of support.  Your intuition will always point you in the right direction.  If you must ask advice from a friend make sure that person really and truly is indeed, your friend.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS. I get unsolicited advice all the time. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete