Thursday, June 17, 2021

SING THE SONGS OF YOUR INNER SELF

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday.  I love listening to music while driving to work and singing along with the songs I know.  If I'm off key no one will know.  My voice is decent, (at least I think it is) and I can harmonize quite easily with everyone from Marcus Mumford to Lana Del Rey.  

There is something called internal harmony.  When you align with the feelings deep inside you and do what makes you happy, that's harmony.  When you are doing what you feel you are meant to, that's harmony.   Listening to negative voices in our heads is the static.

Today's quote is, "Harmonize with your inner being - the joy in your soul that may have been buried by fear and distrust which are simply an illusion of the mind."   Long ago we may have been told that our dreams are unreachable.  Out of fear of failure and not trusting our own intuition we settled convincing ourselves that our dreams were just that....dreams.

One of the hardest and most difficult things to do is to stick with our own beliefs and not be influenced by voices of the past.  Fear is a hard one to let go of but think of all there is to gain once that fear is gone!  Trust yourself.  Listen to your inner voice, the only one that really and truly matters!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment