Saturday, July 15, 2017

DO WHAT YOU LOVE - LOVE WHAT YOU DO

Aw Saturday!  Welcome to the weekend.  Will it ever stop raining?  Maybe yes and maybe no.  Who cares.  Mia is sitting by my feet happily chewing on her bone.  Rain or shine, she is one happy puppy.  Are you a happy puppy?  We aren't all the time.
Sometimes we are to blame and sometimes not.

Today's quote, "Hour after hour - day after day the ocean waves roll in - find what you love - what you never tire of doing."  That my friends is the key to happiness!  When you do what you love - it isn't work.  Of course we have all heard that before.  Of course we are all aware and know the truth that exists with that.  The hard part is the research.

The research it takes to figure out what you love.  It takes time.  Be willing to put in the time and the effort because in the long run it is so worth it.  Who doesn't want to be happy?  That is what we all strive for.  To be happy.  To have meaning within our day.  To find out our purpose in this life.  That is why we are all here. 

I found my purpose.  I am here for everyone!  I am here to heal.  To meditate with others.  For me this is not work.  Helping people is what I love.  What I enjoy.  It is not work when someone comes to see me.  The satisfaction I get when I know someone walks out of my space feeling so much better than when they came in is indescribable.

You will get there.  Trust me - I know you will.  If not today or tomorrow, down the road.  Just stay on that road.  It might get a little bumpy at times but eventually it all smooths over!  Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment