Monday, July 3, 2017

HEAR THE COMPLIMENTS

Good Morning!  I took a break over the weekend.  I think I will be doing that over the summer.  Seems that everyone is in a different routine and maybe not as attentive to things as we normally are and that's perfectly fine!  Sometimes we all just need a break.  You all know how happy I am for my break.  I can't seem to get enough sleep although I believe I am stabilizing finally!

Rest is so important and so is taking care of yourself.  I plan on doing a lot of that this summer.  That falls in line with today's quote, "The voices in your head that tell you you are beautiful, wonderful and a gift are the voices you need to hear."  We are all really great at bashing ourselves.  To do that, no one needs a teacher but when was the last time you praised yourself?

Praise is a good thing no matter if it comes from outside or yourself and the truth is if you don't feel good and confident that's also what you show to the outside world.  Let yourself know how wonderful you are.  Let yourself know you are beautiful inside and out.  Tell yourself these things everyday and believe it!  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment