Thursday, July 20, 2017

SEE THE GLASS HALF FULL

Good morning!  Back from my mini vaca!  Had a really nice time with my daughter being away.  Who doesn't love to get away but sometimes a two week vacation is not possible.  It isn't in the cards for me at this time but a couple of days can sometimes do the trick.  I was in a holistic spa in the Catskills in a small town with nothing going on.  We hiked, got massages, facials, took yoga classes and ate well.  What more could anyone want?

Today's quote which fits perfectly is "A healthy spirit will reside in a healthy body."  How true is that?  We need to treat ourselves every once in a while.  Know that it is not spoiling yourself.  Know that it is necessary to do all the things we need to.  Today for me it is life as usual.  I have a client in an hour an a half.  I have Mia to take care of, some household things and Guided Meditation class tonight!  The fact that I was away taking care of me only helps me to be an even better me!

Take care of yourself first.  Have a good breakfast!  Take a lovely walk.  Do something wonderful for yourself.  It is the stress of everyday life and other stressers that put that weight on and bloat you, not the whole wheat toast!  Being healthy is all encompassing.  Not just your physique.  A healthy mind is that fastest and most efficient way to a healthy body!  So no, don't eat that donut but know that bread is not the enemy.  Negativity is the enemy!  Be positive and upbeat and when you see that glass on the counter - it is half full and NOT half empty!  

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amyhttps://amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment