Tuesday, July 25, 2017

WHAT REALITY WILL YOU CREATE

Good morning everyone!  It is a cloudy Tuesday but that's OK.  The rain came yesterday and fed my deck plants.  I talk about the weather quite often as it affects our moods.  My moods for certain!  But why let the weather affect how you feel?

Today's quote, "Be aware that at every moment you create your own reality of yourself and the world."  If I choose to be affected by a rainy day or a sunny day or by something someone has said or not said it can be good or bad.  Why let any outside force affect us?  We do and we do this all the time without even realizing it.

When someone says something we don't like to hear we often blame our bad mood on that and allow ourselves to spiral downward.  We have all heard the phrase, sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.  Well, that is partially true.  Words do hurt and they can be much more painful than a stick or a stone but what we can control is our reaction to those words.

We can control our reaction to the weather as well.  Don't let a rainy day get you down.  It won't rain forever and think of all the good it does for the earth!  Always try your best to put a positive spin on everything as much as you can.  I'm sure some of you might even be rolling your eyes as you read this and you know what?  I don't care.  I don't care because I believe in everything I say and everything that I tell you. 

Do I get negative thoughts?  Of course I do.  I'm human!  BUT do I try and turn them around?  You bet I do!  Besides, who wants to be around a negative person?  I don't and I'm sure you don't either.  If that's what it takes then do that.  Ask yourself, "who would want to be around me at this moment?"  If even YOU don't want to be around you then turn it around. 

Create the reality of who you are and the world around you in the most positive light possible at that moment in time.  Notice the difference in how you feel and how others respond to you.  You will be amazed!  Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!~Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment