Tuesday, October 15, 2019

PLANT THE SEED AND WATCH IT GROW

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday.  This time of year is beautiful.  The leaves are no longer green but a variety of red, yellow and orange.  An open windows lets in the crisp, clear air, the blue jays are vociferous and every day is a good hair day.  C'mom, you know how you feel when your hair is on fleek!

The last of my geraniums are still holding strong outside but soon the night temperatures will prove too cold for future blooms.  I'm not a green thumb kinda gal, more of a black one which is why summer is perfect for me (and them).  I buy my plants, put them in pots and let them do their thing which is grow and beautify my deck.  When autumn comes along I no longer pay much attention to them nor do I bring them in the house.  

I let them live out their lives outside and do it all over again next year.  Summer plants do fabulously well outdoors especially when we have summers like we just had.  Brilliant sunshine, warm temperatures and not too much rain.  With the proper amount of care and surroundings we too can blossom and bloom.  Today's quote is, "A planted seed requires the right conditions before it can blossom and flourish."  

It seems so simple right?  But what happens when we have a hot, steamy summer and you forget to water them?  You can practically hear them screaming for refreshment never mind looking at them wilting in exhaustion.  Each and every day you must think of yourself and treat yourself like the blooming flower that you are.  Hear your inner voice and listen carefully to its call.  You know exactly what you need whether it is more sleep, a bigger breakfast, a solitary walk or a new life.  

Whatever it is you desire can come to fruition as long as you put yourself in charge.  You, not anyone else are the master of your destiny.  Treat yourself with loving kindness however it looks and recognize yourself as the beautiful bouquet you are.


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog Amy . They are so helpful . Have a fabulous day . ❤️Pam

    ReplyDelete