Tuesday, November 12, 2019

LIGHITNG THE FIRE WITHIN

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  November always seems to signal the beginning of winter even more so than December.  The days are definitely shorter and darker and my morning walks with Mia require wearing a down jacket.  November is also the perfect time to throw in some logs and get the fireplace going.  I love watching the flames in blue and orange grow until the entire space is illuminated.  

I enjoy listening to the crackle of the wood when those roaring flames die down knowing that if I want to get it going again I just need to add another log.  Our passions sometimes run like those flames.  They start out small, rise to a crescendo then peter out when we think we can't possibly live the life of our dreams and pursue what really sparks our own personal flame.  

Two questions that need an answer is why did we lose confidence in our abilities and when did this happen?  Perhaps someone made a comment that was taken to heart and over time we agreed with their negativity.  This is why I say never listen to anyone but do listen to your inner voice, the one that knows you like a book, read and re-read many times.  

Today's quote is, "Embers from a flame take time to extinguish and are easily reignited."  Life may get in the way of many things that take precedence at the moment like driving to the soccer field, cooking dinner and figuring out that excel spread sheet but never allow it to get in the way of your passion.  Your passion is still there!  It's just that its been dormant, simmering below the surface waiting for you to reignite that flame!  


You have one life to live, live it to the fullest with passion and with joy!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment