Thursday, August 13, 2020

FIND YOUR COURAGE - Thursday, 8/13

Good morning everyone!  Happy Thursday.  When was the last time you did something completely out of character for yourself?  It takes courage to do something extreme or completely foreign to you which is why we rarely stray from our comfort zone.  Let's face it.  We like our comfort zone.  An adventure here and there might be fun but we are creatures of habit who mostly enjoy the status quo.

Even though we might be bored and find ourselves daydreaming more than usual we still find the status quo to be easier than voyaging into the unknown.  When we do find ourselves wanting to get on that ship it is because as easy as it is to mindlessly go with the flow boredom starts creeping in.

Bored as we may be we wait for the right time to make a change but let me let you in on a little secret.  There is no right time.  There is only time and this is the time to reach into luminous yellow for that inner strength I know you all possess.

Today's quote is, "The meaning of courage is when you are terrified but jump with both feet not knowing where you will land."  I can promise you this.  You will land somewhere and wherever that somewhere is you will learn from it and it will give you the courage to try again.

Ready to make a change?  Go for it.  Scary?  Nerve wracking? Unpredictable?  Yes, yes and yes but it sure beats boredom, daydreaming and wondering what if!  No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater (who would do that anyway!).  Take it slow but do it.  Be the master of your destiny.  My support is with you always because I know you can do it!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment