Tuesday, August 18, 2020

MATCHING VIBRATIONS - Tuesday, 8/18

Good morning everyone.  Happy Tuesday.  Sit up straight and tall, there's something you need to hear.  You are deserving of everything you want!  Did that statement take you by surprise?  If it did it is because in your heart you don't believe you are worthy.  Without uttering a single word the Universe hears the perennial chatter in your mind that says I'll never get what I want.  This that or the other will never happen to me, it will only happen to them.  Well guess what!  You are also "them."

Today's quote is, "The Universe will match your vibrations - keep them high and receive the abundance you deserve."  Sometimes its not so easy to keep up that positive mojo.  I totally get it.  Mishap after mishap can zap that positive energy right out of you but mishaps happen.  Appointments get missed.  Milk spills.

What you can do is make a new appointment and get a sponge.  Don't let a setback take the wind out of your sails.  Every once in a while we love a good bitch session with our bestie but when that bitch session becomes constant it is damaging to both of you as it can become an endless cycle of negativity.

For every negative thing you think, try and think of something positive.  My house is a mess but I have a home.  I didn't like my breakfast but I had something to eat.  Its raining but I have an umbrella.  Do your best to keep those vibrations high and there will be no limit to the abundance you receive, the abundance you deserve!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

1 comment: