Thursday, August 20, 2020

THE POWER WITHIN

Good morning everyone!  Happy Thursday.  So much happened in the last few months.  We had  plenty of time to reflect on the course of our lives.  Rather than going on automatic pilot everything came to a halt.  Working from home became the norm as did meetings and classes on zoom.

Change came globally and we were all part of it.  The positive outcome was the strength we realized we had contained in our very core.  Today's quote is, "The power to change is there - find  your strength - find your courage - get ready and go."

I have told you all of my ineptitude in the world of technology yet there I was forced to do classes via zoom, video taping meditations and navigating IGTV.  Did I want to do this?  Not really but in order to help those in need, this was what I needed to do.

As the one giving advice it was finally me who needed to heed my words.  I found the courage and strength to lift the resistance I had and forged ahead.  You have it, I have it, we all have it.  The power to change anything we want is there.  Sometimes we want to and sometimes we are forced to.  Either way, power lives in our being.  On your mark, get set, go!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!~Love, Amy

To learn more about what I do, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co
To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

No comments:

Post a Comment