Thursday, September 8, 2022

I FEEL YA

Good morning and happy Thursday.  You know that feeling you get when someone is standing behind you?  You don't need eyes in the back of your head to know you are not alone.  You can feel a presence without actually having to see someone with your own eyes.  

What you feel will depend on who is wrapped in the flesh of that human body, and you will feel it immediately.  Today's quote is, "I feel you your vibe your curiosity your soul because together we flow." 

Everyone has a bad day and so a first-time meeting with anyone might deserve a second chance but in your heart of hearts you know if you want to hang with that person, if that human gets you, feels you or if you are both in your own Tower of Babble. 

Your vibe is audibly silent yet palpably felt.  Love at first sight!  I feel like I've known you my whole life! You're like a sister or a brother to me!  Those are the vibes that bring people together.  When you jive with a vibe, you know you've found your tribe!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


 

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR info@evolvme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment