Tuesday, September 27, 2022

THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

 Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday.  Everyone has goals.  Everyone!   A goal could be as simple as waking up an hour earlier every day to running a 5K.  Running a 5K for me would be really hard.  I hate running.  Waking up an hour earlier is an attainable goal for me because I am a morning person.  

Today's quote is, "Asking the impossible of yourself will give you disappointing results."  It's ok to dream big but setting impossible goals for yourself is setting yourself up for failure.  We know our capabilities yet sometimes we really need a push.  Just make sure that push is in the right direction and not in oncoming traffic. 

Continue the hard work.  Keep setting goals.  Let go of the impossible, you will only be disappointed.  

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! ~Love, Amy



To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR info@evolvme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment