Tuesday, September 13, 2022

MAKE ROOM FOR MORE

Good morning, everyone.  Happy Thursday.  The range of emotions we allow ourselves to acknowledge is not as broad as one would think.  When we are truly happy and at peace do we stop, take a breath and say, "wow! life is really good!"  I can't speak for the world or whoever is reading this but if I were to venture a guess, I would say the answer is no we don't.  

We're inclined to like when our days and weeks run like a well-oiled machine, smooth with a minimum amount of noise.  Woefully we are bound to hit a pothole that takes the air completely out of our tires.

Today's quote is, "Disappointment happens - release that feeling to make room for something bigger and better."  We don't hold onto happiness but when disappointment arrives, we cling to it like a barnacle.  I truly believe (of course I do) that there is always something better than what you imagined for yourself if you only believed it.

No one likes to be disappointed.  We want Plan A, not Plan B BUT are you sure about that?  We can become so narrow in our thinking but that serves no one, especially us.  When you broaden your view, you might realize that what you were disappointed in wasn't meant to be and when you let that feeling go, watch out world, the best is yet to come!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy


To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co OR

infor@evolvme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment