Thursday, September 22, 2022

JUSTIFYING WHAT CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED

 Good morning, everyone and happy Thursday.  Have you ever noticed how some people can see the best in everyone no matter what?  My dad is like that.  He's been blessed with a loving heart that allows him to see and look beyond one's actions no matter what the outcome of those actions might have been.  

Is that a good thing?  I'm not so sure.  When continuously overlooking things that cause harm to others via words or actions is that good natured person truly good or simply an enabler?

Today's quote is, "There is no justification for unjustifiable behavior."  Meanness and cruelty should never be tolerated.  There is absolutely no excuse for causing intentional harm toward anyone.  I wish I had the courage to tell that to the ex-principal where I used to work but I will allow Karma to step in.

If there is someone in your life that derives pleasure from hurting others, have the courage to tell them it's not OK.  A loving heart is a wonderful thing to have but that heart should never justify unjustifiable behavior.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! ~Love, Amy

To learn more about me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co

To schedule an in-person or remote Reiki session with me, visit my website:https://amykaufman.co/private sessions OR email me at amy@amykaufman.co

OR info@evolvme.com


No comments:

Post a Comment